- Closely inspect your flowers upon arrival.
- Packaging should be intact and the boxes should not be crushed, wet, hot, or without straps.
- Bunches within the box should be strapped and not smashed.
- If there is a problem with the appearance of the flowers, take pictures, especially of the bunch bar codes and contact your distributor immediately.
- Rehydrate bunches for a few hours in a clean bucket of water, preferably with a flower care solution (Chrysal or Floralife) without taking out the prospective wrapper around the blooms.
- Once flowers have been rehydrated, and are ready to be processed, carefully take out the prospective wrappers.